Idea for Fan card, New Skill and Game Mechanic

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Idea for Fan card, New Skill and Game Mechanic

      Hello everyone :)
      and welcome to "Idea for Fan card, New Skill and Game Mechanic" topic

      You can post whatever you can think here, Skill idea(Skill, Positive Buff, Negative Buff)
      Fan card you made or even game mechanic(for example, seal exchange)

      Anyway, i have a little rule about a thing you will post in this thread

      Fan card
      1. Try to not make a non sense fan card, i commend you to try something new or you can make anti-meta card which not OP
      2. You can make a review for other player fan card, is that OP? is that good? i want that card to available in game
      3. But Don't try to make your fan card become real. if you want, please wait for next fan card contest

      Nothing to be worry about skill idea and game mechanic

      Well, thanks for read the rules.
      Now, Time to start!

      I'll be first!




      [Fan Card]
      **If you know me in facebook eredan arena group, you will know that i always like to post my fan card that artwork was made by myself**



      I have more but i think just one is enough
      Not much to say..(i'm lazy~ ' 3 ')




      [Skill Idea]

      Here is an BIG idea that i can think
      Since runic legion have there own buff, Rune and runic skill. or avalonians brave and noble skill
      Why don't other guild have there own buff/skill?

      I have a lot of idea, he he..

      1. Bloodstone X [Buff][For Nehantists]
      When you can deal damage, consume 1 bloodstone and heal equal to damage dealt
      Heal from bloodstone have different effect from normal heal(Red blood rain with demon face at middle of card)
      Healing effect from bloodstone can work even you have eclipse negative buff
      Bloodstone will result damage owner if it were used by non-Nehantists card(Anti-Mimic)

      2. Ticket X [Buff][For Zil Warrior]
      When you trigger any skill, ticket will consume itself, then
      Double triggering for current skill you are activing
      If Ticket were copy by mimic, it will turn into fake ticket, which do nothing(Troll)

      3. Spellshard X [Buff][For Noz'Dingard Envoys]
      Amplifier damage you dealt by X%, don't work with thunderstruck
      Don't work with sword hit and riposte, but work with +DMGes buff on sword hit
      Damage calculation of spellshard will start after dodge, before bulwark

      4. Seed X [Buff][For Sap Heart]
      When you suffer damage, consume 1 seed and heal your life by 100 point for each phase pass
      (First skill phase, Second skill phase, Third skill phase and Sword phase)
      If after end sword phase but still have seed left, it will consume all seed and heal 500 point each

      5. Kung Fu [Skill][For Kotoba]
      Any skill that have kung fu in name, it will increase damage value equal to your strength x 1
      For example. Have 150 strength and trigger Kung Fu Hit 300, result dealing 450 damage
      Or Kung Fu Fireball 300, it will deal 450 damage with -45DMGes

      6. Immunity X [Buff][For Mercenaries]
      Consume 1 immunity to absorb any negative buff you receive and turn it into shield 200

      Pirate already have powder, but how about a skill for golem(robot) pirate?

      7. Nanobarrier X [Buff][For Pirate Golem]
      Create X shield each time you trigger skill

      Desert Nomad already have eclipse and resilience(even it available on other guild card)
      Winter tribe have blizzard, ice and icy




      [Game Mechanic]

      As i said early, Seal exchange
      That's simple, Exchange 200 piece of seal(one type) + 50,000 Crystal for another Seal you want

      And i'm thinking about Guild seal
      Which cost 1 seal + 50,000 crystal + that card already get 500 win

      Kotoba Seal = +70 Strength
      Noz Seal = +70 DMGes
      Zil Warrior = 1 Ticket(RIP)
      Pirate = 70 Thunderstruck
      Desert Nomad = Resilience 80
      Sap Heart = Thorn 70 + 1 Seed
      Nehantists Seal = 1 Bloodstone
      Avalonians Seal = Critical 1
      Winter Tribe Seal = Blizzard 400
      Mercenaries Seal = Shield 400
      Tempus Seal = 2 Dodge


      End my turn
      Now, what do you think?

      and tell me if you have any idea :D
      If you read this, hope you will have a great luck when playing the game
      and if you're still reading this, please bless me for some good luck too!

      ..Can't remember last time i got level 3 Ex card without paying Fee'z XD

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Demon1ce: Some missing information ().

    • Had a couple ideas for skills:

      Leech- works similar to terror or frostbite, a debuff that triggers every time opponent casts a skill. Opponent takes X damage and you're healed X damage. For example, Leech 50 means every time an opponent casts a skill, they take 50 damage and you're healed 50.

      Mirror- A buff for yourself, next ability cast is reflected on opponent, with all modifiers. For example, if you had a Crit buff, the mirrored skill would use that Crit. Same with +Dmg. However, -Dmg and other debuffs would also be applied.

      Psychic- Instead of changing the opponents dice, like bards, Psychic switches the order of an opponents skills. Not exactly sure how this would be implemented, maybe two random skills like how spellbreak/purify choose random buff/debuffs, or maybe a Psychic 1-3 swaps 1st and 3rd skill, etc., but thought it was an interesting concept.

      Weed- Like stench, triggers every time you cast a skill, but grants you X thorn for every cast. For example, Weed 10 would grant you 10 Thorn for every cast.
    • Thought of a couple more ideas:

      Gambler- Similar to Inspire in the aspect that it pertains to the rolling phase, but allows you to roll a seventh die. Would likely have to be implemented similarly to Inspire, such as with designated Colossi cards that buff within their guild (or maybe race instead to add variation to Colossi buffs?), as this could potentially be very powerful. This could also have potential for seals, as a Gambler seal could let you roll an extra die, however that die can only be rolled once. This one-roll mechanic could be applied to the normal Gambler buff if three rolls would be too strong even for a Colossus buff.

      Cripple- Essentially the debuff version of Bulwark. A debuff applied to opponents, Cripple 500 would reduce any hit higher than 500 damage to 500. Purify would affect it similarly to how Spellbreak affects Bulwark: Purify would reduce the Cripple to half of its original value, in turn crippling the card more than before. This debuff might not be a good idea to implement at the moment, as the current meta does not favor most cards with purifies, and this debuff would essentially be a nerf them and make them even less viable. However, this would be interesting to see with Portal users, as it could potentially be a very strong debuff to reflect onto your opponent (especially with Lady of Destiny, who would be mostly unaffected by Cripple as her rolls mainly consist of Shock).
    • @Edhellenraph

      Leech is simple and fit undead very well, i think feerik can do it. by condition script like [when opponent trigger a skill], then [deal X damage on opp, heal X point on you]
      but question is when?

      Psychic unlike deja vu. deja vu have problem when copy a skill with dice change, but psychic will cause huge trouble on opponent when it swap any skill with dice changing. but sometime it may give advantage on opponent, such a artezil. or nothing much change for some hero with simple hit skill.

      Weed, you just need to change name.. maybe XD

      Cripple for nehantists, eh? very interesting but it will ruin runic legion featured.
      (I skip some because i have no idea what to talk with)

      @Zanrath

      I think your card is depend on opponent strength too much, 2 skill will almost useless when facing bard. anyway, i think you can increase value of that smite to smite 2 with single red.

      hmm.. with that skill set, i imagination a picture of a girl with kimono dress and rose vine flowing down around her.
      If you read this, hope you will have a great luck when playing the game
      and if you're still reading this, please bless me for some good luck too!

      ..Can't remember last time i got level 3 Ex card without paying Fee'z XD
    • It's embarrassing, but i will show you how many fan card idea i have made and save them in notepad

      Display Spoiler

      Average 1~2 card per day, few card was create from anime character too.
      Try to find easter egg in it


      70% are old and really bad, only few that i think it's was amazing idea.
      Just keep it, when next fan card contest come, i will release the kraken best one
      If you read this, hope you will have a great luck when playing the game
      and if you're still reading this, please bless me for some good luck too!

      ..Can't remember last time i got level 3 Ex card without paying Fee'z XD
    • Demon1ce wrote:




      @Zanrath

      I think your card is depend on opponent strength too much, 2 skill will almost useless when facing bard. anyway, i think you can increase value of that smite to smite 2 with single red.

      hmm.. with that skill set, i imagination a picture of a girl with kimono dress and rose vine flowing down around her.
      Hmm, good point on that. I initially designed her to be against hyper-STR users, but in that way bards would be her hard counter. Smite 2 could work especially if with 3 reds you technically deal the same damage as 2 Crit Powders. I'll mess with it more.
    • Nice thread Demon.
      I really like Ticket and Kung Fu ideas.
      They fit excellent with their guilds.

      I add a simple one, maybe someone already suggested it, idk.

      1) Hellfire X

      Deals X damage and opponent has DMG -X in his next attack.

      • Hellfire 200. Deals 200 damage, and opponent next attack is reduced in 200.

      • Like Fireball, but the debuff only works once.

      • Good to counter Critical, Rage, Blessing.
      • Good to empower Purify and Portal.

      • PS. I suck putting names haha.
    • That very interesting! not sure if they can script it, but i think it possible.. maybe?

      Here is my another fan card(once i post in in facebook with full photoshop, but this time i change skill)



      lazy painting

      Tense Ex [Zil Warrior/Marauder/Undead]
      Mini Story : Tousen young brother, An unknown thief who try to steal legendary cursed sword from kotoba guild, he can steal it and escape from the hunt. but when he try to use sword, cursed spirit in sword try to corrupt his body, but failed and they combined there soul become one.
      Strength : 150
      RR : Strength drain = Opp Strength -50, All R > S
      Y : Hit 450 & Opp Strength +150, +225 vs Kotoba
      RB : Mimic 300 & Backstab 2 x Strength
      **About third skill, it will completely reduce opponent strength to 50 after triggering**
      **If opponent have strength less than 50, it will result reduce your strength**
      Assuming opponent have 140 strength
      RRYYYS : 450x3 + 690x3 = 3420 damage(4045 vs Kotoba)
      RRYYSS : 450x2 + 540x4 = 3060 damage(3660 vs Kotoba)
      RRYYBS : 300 + 300 + 450x2 + 400x3 = 2700 damage(3150 vs Kotoba), Opp -150Str
      RRYYBB : 300x2 + 300x2 + 450x2 + 400x2 = 2900 damage(3200 vs Kotoba), Opp -300Str
      RRRBBB : 300x3 + 300x3 + 100x3 = 2100 damage, Opp -450Str
      YYYYYY : 450x6 = 2700 damage, Opp Strength +900, +1350 vs Kotoba
      If you read this, hope you will have a great luck when playing the game
      and if you're still reading this, please bless me for some good luck too!

      ..Can't remember last time i got level 3 Ex card without paying Fee'z XD
    • Demon1ce wrote:

      Hello everyone :)
      and welcome to "Idea for Fan card, New Skill and Game Mechanic" topic

      You can post whatever you can think here, Skill idea(Skill, Positive Buff, Negative Buff)
      Fan card you made or even game mechanic(for example, seal exchange)

      Anyway, i have a little rule about a thing you will post in this thread

      Fan card
      1. Try to not make a non sense fan card, i commend you to try something new or you can make anti-meta card which not OP
      2. You can make a review for other player fan card, is that OP? is that good? i want that card to available in game
      3. But Don't try to make your fan card become real. if you want, please wait for next fan card contest

      Nothing to be worry about skill idea and game mechanic

      Well, thanks for read the rules.
      Now, Time to start!

      I'll be first!




      [Fan Card]
      **If you know me in facebook eredan arena group, you will know that i always like to post my fan card that artwork was made by myself**



      I have more but i think just one is enough
      Not much to say..(i'm lazy~ ' 3 ')




      [Skill Idea]

      Here is an BIG idea that i can think
      Since runic legion have there own buff, Rune and runic skill. or avalonians brave and noble skill
      Why don't other guild have there own buff/skill?

      I have a lot of idea, he he..

      1. Bloodstone X [Buff][For Nehantists]
      When you can deal damage, consume 1 bloodstone and heal equal to damage dealt
      Heal from bloodstone have different effect from normal heal(Red blood rain with demon face at middle of card)
      Healing effect from bloodstone can work even you have eclipse negative buff
      Bloodstone will result damage owner if it were used by non-Nehantists card(Anti-Mimic)

      2. Ticket X [Buff][For Zil Warrior]
      When you trigger any skill, ticket will consume itself, then
      Double triggering for current skill you are activing
      If Ticket were copy by mimic, it will turn into fake ticket, which do nothing(Troll)

      3. Spellshard X [Buff][For Noz'Dingard Envoys]
      Amplifier damage you dealt by X%, don't work with thunderstruck
      Don't work with sword hit and riposte, but work with +DMGes buff on sword hit
      Damage calculation of spellshard will start after dodge, before bulwark

      4. Seed X [Buff][For Sap Heart]
      When you suffer damage, consume 1 seed and heal your life by 100 point for each phase pass
      (First skill phase, Second skill phase, Third skill phase and Sword phase)
      If after end sword phase but still have seed left, it will consume all seed and heal 500 point each

      5. Kung Fu [Skill][For Kotoba]
      Any skill that have kung fu in name, it will increase damage value equal to your strength x 1
      For example. Have 150 strength and trigger Kung Fu Hit 300, result dealing 450 damage
      Or Kung Fu Fireball 300, it will deal 450 damage with -45DMGes

      6. Immunity X [Buff][For Mercenaries]
      Consume 1 immunity to absorb any negative buff you receive and turn it into shield 200

      Pirate already have powder, but how about a skill for golem(robot) pirate?

      7. Nanobarrier X [Buff][For Pirate Golem]
      Create X shield each time you trigger skill

      Desert Nomad already have eclipse and resilience(even it available on other guild card)
      Winter tribe have blizzard, ice and icy




      [Game Mechanic]

      As i said early, Seal exchange
      That's simple, Exchange 200 piece of seal(one type) + 50,000 Crystal for another Seal you want

      And i'm thinking about Guild seal
      Which cost 1 seal + 50,000 crystal + that card already get 500 win

      Kotoba Seal = +70 Strength
      Noz Seal = +70 DMGes
      Zil Warrior = 1 Ticket(RIP)
      Pirate = 70 Thunderstruck
      Desert Nomad = Resilience 80
      Sap Heart = Thorn 70 + 1 Seed
      Nehantists Seal = 1 Bloodstone
      Avalonians Seal = Critical 1
      Winter Tribe Seal = Blizzard 400
      Mercenaries Seal = Shield 400
      Tempus Seal = 2 Dodge


      End my turn
      Now, what do you think?

      and tell me if you have any idea :D

      Edhellenraph wrote:

      Had a couple ideas for skills:

      Leech- works similar to terror or frostbite, a debuff that triggers every time opponent casts a skill. Opponent takes X damage and you're healed X damage. For example, Leech 50 means every time an opponent casts a skill, they take 50 damage and you're healed 50.

      Mirror- A buff for yourself, next ability cast is reflected on opponent, with all modifiers. For example, if you had a Crit buff, the mirrored skill would use that Crit. Same with +Dmg. However, -Dmg and other debuffs would also be applied.

      Psychic- Instead of changing the opponents dice, like bards, Psychic switches the order of an opponents skills. Not exactly sure how this would be implemented, maybe two random skills like how spellbreak/purify choose random buff/debuffs, or maybe a Psychic 1-3 swaps 1st and 3rd skill, etc., but thought it was an interesting concept.

      Weed- Like stench, triggers every time you cast a skill, but grants you X thorn for every cast. For example, Weed 10 would grant you 10 Thorn for every cast.

      Edhellenraph wrote:

      Thought of a couple more ideas:

      Gambler- Similar to Inspire in the aspect that it pertains to the rolling phase, but allows you to roll a seventh die. Would likely have to be implemented similarly to Inspire, such as with designated Colossi cards that buff within their guild (or maybe race instead to add variation to Colossi buffs?), as this could potentially be very powerful. This could also have potential for seals, as a Gambler seal could let you roll an extra die, however that die can only be rolled once. This one-roll mechanic could be applied to the normal Gambler buff if three rolls would be too strong even for a Colossus buff.

      Cripple- Essentially the debuff version of Bulwark. A debuff applied to opponents, Cripple 500 would reduce any hit higher than 500 damage to 500. Purify would affect it similarly to how Spellbreak affects Bulwark: Purify would reduce the Cripple to half of its original value, in turn crippling the card more than before. This debuff might not be a good idea to implement at the moment, as the current meta does not favor most cards with purifies, and this debuff would essentially be a nerf them and make them even less viable. However, this would be interesting to see with Portal users, as it could potentially be a very strong debuff to reflect onto your opponent (especially with Lady of Destiny, who would be mostly unaffected by Cripple as her rolls mainly consist of Shock).


      Literally everything in this thread just boils down to damage reduction, damage, or some broken af mechanic. We don't need 400 skills for each guild that basically do the same thing. It really seems like you guys spent more time making sure it sounded cool and took a paragraph to describe rather then if there was already a similar skill in the game, how it would affect the meta, and/or if it was broken.

      95% of the skills in the game are either damage or damage reduction, besides Opp X > Y or Inspire. We could already remove 2 or 3 buffs in the game, we don't need more that add nothing new to the game.
    • @Im_Dead
      It's right, mostly idea is contrast version of current mechanic in game
      Only Ticket is new thing that i can think, Double skill trigger is stronger than critical.



      Now i'm looking for something that can 'confuse' opponent
      and i have an idea for new class, "Trickster"

      More than dice changing, they skill is focus on disarrange opponent. maybe random opponent dice change? it's not point on what type of dice will change into anything, but it will change 1 of opponent dice to another dice[Opp X > X]

      And.. what's about dice swap? for example, Swap R > B. it's mean your red dice and opponent blue dice will swift there position, if opponent don't have that dice, it will not work. too, all swap, which can swift all of that dice type(but it's sound OP, because it can disable 1-2 of opponent skill)

      Not yet, ally dice given(someone please named it)
      This skill will give X starter dice to ally for first roll, for example, all yellow dice x 1. It's make ally will 100% get 1 yellow at first dice on first roll. it can help to reduce change to miss perfect roll.
      (But hey, i think this one fit well with Craft-man class that not release in eredan arena yet)

      One more! Since tempus have deja vu, how about "Reverse" (For trickster)
      It will rewind last skill opponent triggered. for example, opp trigger Fireball 400, then you take 400 damage and got -40DMG, Then you trigger reverse, that 400 damage you suffer will thread as never happen, and that -40DMG will disappear too. Or if opponent do something like, All Critical 1. then you trigger reverse, all critical buff on opponent card with disappear(wow, sound overpowered)

      And last one(i swear), "Shuffle" and "Opp shuffle"
      This thing is use for counter guild/class/race buffer and debuffer, it will change 2 other card that wait for play next turn(or getting buff) with remaining card that not show yet.
      Shuffle for change your card(sound useless), Opp shuffle for change opponent card.
      If you read this, hope you will have a great luck when playing the game
      and if you're still reading this, please bless me for some good luck too!

      ..Can't remember last time i got level 3 Ex card without paying Fee'z XD

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Demon1ce ().

    • Well, i have some example card for my idea

      Master Tricky [Zil Warrior/Trickster/Unknown]
      Strength : 100
      Y : Backstab 250
      RR : Reverse & Hit 300
      RRB : Hit 450 & Ticket 1, All B > S
      Perfect Roll
      YYYYYY : 250*6 1500DMG -750Str
      RRYYYB : 450+350*2+250*3+100 2000DMG 2 Reverse -375Str
      RRRRBY : 450+300*3+250+100 1700DMG 3 Reverse -125Str

      Ticket is focus on 1 time only triggering, if not it will become overwhelming ticket spam

      Doffy Doove [Zil Warrior/Trickster/Unknown]
      Strength : 90
      RRY : Reverse & Smite 2
      B : Lightning 100 x R, Swap B > Y
      RY : Fireball 320, Swap Y > B
      Perfect roll, Assuming opponent have 140 Strength and roll RRYYBB
      RRRYYY : 320*3+330*3+370 2320DMG Reverse 1 -96DMG
      RRYYBB : 320*2+920+360 1920DMG Reverse 1 -64DMG
      RRRRYY : 320*2+840+360*2 2200DMG Reverse 2 -64DMG
      If you read this, hope you will have a great luck when playing the game
      and if you're still reading this, please bless me for some good luck too!

      ..Can't remember last time i got level 3 Ex card without paying Fee'z XD
    • Im_Dead wrote:

      Literally everything in this thread just boils down to damage reduction, damage, or some broken af mechanic. We don't need 400 skills for each guild that basically do the same thing. It really seems like you guys spent more time making sure it sounded cool and took a paragraph to describe rather then if there was already a similar skill in the game, how it would affect the meta, and/or if it was broken.

      95% of the skills in the game are either damage or damage reduction, besides Opp X > Y or Inspire. We could already remove 2 or 3 buffs in the game, we don't need more that add nothing new to the game.
      That's what this game is about. Dealing more damage than your opponent. Even if there are similar skills in place, the differences between two skills mean that one skill might be vulnerable to something that the other isn't, and vice versa. For example, the current +Dmg and Thunderstruck essentially do the same thing; however, +Dmg is vulnerable to Spellbreak, whereas Thunderstruck is vulnerable to Purify. Furthermore, +Dmg is applied before crits, but Thunderstruck is applied afterwards.

      Another example is Thorn and Resilience. While they might seem to be essentially the same skill, they each have their own unique interactions with other skills. Resilience triggers even if you don't take any actual damage, such as with shields; however, Thorn does not. Thorn triggers Scarab, Resilience does not. Resilience is applied after Dodge, and essentially is doubled in value because of the halved damage from the Dodge triggering before it.

      There are other intricacies that set similar skills apart, but this should suffice.

      Each variation of skills changes how one has to counter them. In a meta that was dominated by +Dmg, one counter would be to run Spellbreaker or -Dmg. However, if the majority of people started using Spellbreaker and -Dmg, Thunderstruck or Shock would then become more effective, as Thunderstruck is not affected by Spellbreaker and Shock is not affected by -Dmg. Although two skills serve the same purpose, they are countered by different cards, and in turn the meta favors cards that use one skill over cards that use the other, even though both skills do essentially the same thing.
    • Demon1ce wrote:

      @Im_Dead
      It's right, mostly idea is contrast version of current mechanic in game
      Only Ticket is new thing that i can think, Double skill trigger is stronger than critical.



      Now i'm looking for something that can 'confuse' opponent
      and i have an idea for new class, "Trickster"

      More than dice changing, they skill is focus on disarrange opponent. maybe random opponent dice change? it's not point on what type of dice will change into anything, but it will change 1 of opponent dice to another dice[Opp X > X]

      And.. what's about dice swap? for example, Swap R > B. it's mean your red dice and opponent blue dice will swift there position, if opponent don't have that dice, it will not work. too, all swap, which can swift all of that dice type(but it's sound OP, because it can disable 1-2 of opponent skill)

      Not yet, ally dice given(someone please named it)
      This skill will give X starter dice to ally for first roll, for example, all yellow dice x 1. It's make ally will 100% get 1 yellow at first dice on first roll. it can help to reduce change to miss perfect roll.
      (But hey, i think this one fit well with Craft-man class that not release in eredan arena yet)

      One more! Since tempus have deja vu, how about "Reverse" (For trickster)
      It will rewind last skill opponent triggered. for example, opp trigger Fireball 400, then you take 400 damage and got -40DMG, Then you trigger reverse, that 400 damage you suffer will thread as never happen, and that -40DMG will disappear too. Or if opponent do something like, All Critical 1. then you trigger reverse, all critical buff on opponent card with disappear(wow, sound overpowered)

      And last one(i swear), "Shuffle" and "Opp shuffle"
      This thing is use for counter guild/class/race buffer and debuffer, it will change 2 other card that wait for play next turn(or getting buff) with remaining card that not show yet.
      Shuffle for change your card(sound useless), Opp shuffle for change opponent card.
      I like this idea, especially the Reverse skill. :thumbsup: Definitely would be interesting to see ingame.
    • Well, with soeko release, i realize something

      In fancard contest #2, someone have made new skill that can use to counter heavy heal
      (He's one of ten candidate, but qualingo win. anyway, seem like he removed it from facebook group)

      It's call Necrosis. which turn opponent heal into self-damaging.

      And, today i have a few more idea

      Void X : Weaker version of scarab, next damage you suffer will become 0, but not work on thorn
      Bubble X : New version of shield, but it's only absorb 50% damage, and the rest will deal damage to you(so thorn and berserk still active) and while you have bubble, all negative buff you receive will halve(if number was 1, it will result remove that debuff) [Ocean-theme new guild maybe?]

      and, some fancard(sorry for nothing new)

      Mental Gelato [Mercenaries/Bard/Human]
      **imagining pro guitar with blue guitar, suit and have lightning hair**
      **here's a crazy skill set**
      Strength : 0
      B : Lightning 250 x Y, All S > R
      BB : Lightning 500 x R, All R > S

      BBB : Lightning 250 x B, Opp R > B
      All Perfect Roll already calculate right
      RRRRBB : 2600DMG, RRRBBB : 3000DMG, RRYBBB : 3025DMG
      RYYBBB : 3300DMG, YYYBBB : 3525DMG, RRBBBB : 3100DMG
      YYBBBB : 3900DMG, and Miracle BBBBBB : 5850DMG
      ~Don't miss any blue :3
      If you read this, hope you will have a great luck when playing the game
      and if you're still reading this, please bless me for some good luck too!

      ..Can't remember last time i got level 3 Ex card without paying Fee'z XD
    • I got more skill idea for undead race

      Void X [Buff] : Next damage you'll suffer will become 0, Don't work on frostbite or thorn
      Deadbite X [Debuff] : Each time opponent trigger skill, opponent will take X damage
      and reduce opponent strength by 20% of X
      Bone X [Buff] : Reduce damage you'll suffer by 5% for each bone you have(Before dodge)
      Soul drain X [Skill] : Remove opponent scarab, berserk, thorn and shield, then deal X unmodified damage and heal your life same amount, Reduce opponent strength by 50% of X and increase your strength same amout. Then return all opponent scarab, berserk, thorn and shield.
      (Shock + Life drain + Strength drain + Spell breaker = Soul drain?)

      and here is an example card for those skill



      Terrorize Ex [Zil Warrior/Marauder/Undead]
      Strength : 170
      RRB : Soul drain 300 & Void 1
      R : Shock 350 & Bone 1
      RY : Deadbite 100 & Terror 25 vs Human
      Perfect Roll, Assuming opponent trigger skill 4 time
      RRRYYY : 300x4 + 350x3 = 2250 damage, -240Str 3, Bone. Terror 75 vs Human
      RRRYYB : 200x4 + 350x3 + 300x2 = 2450 damage, -160Str, 3 Bone, 1 Void. Terror 50 vs Human
      RRRRBB : 350x4 + 300x4 = 2600 damage, 4 Bone, 2 Void
      RRRRRR : 350x6 = 2100 damage, 6 Bone
      If you read this, hope you will have a great luck when playing the game
      and if you're still reading this, please bless me for some good luck too!

      ..Can't remember last time i got level 3 Ex card without paying Fee'z XD
    • Hmm, so silent~

      Imagining when two cards are fighting as animation

      They use lightning magic, fire magic, hit, throw powder keg then explosion(powder), use weapon to stab enemy(back stab), thorn to hurt enemy when enemy hit them, use shield or harden part of body to block damage(shield), use beetle to absorb damage(scarab), attack enemy but take counter by riposte, drain enemy life force(life drain), destroy enemy magic with spell breaker, copy enemy magic with mimic, scare opponent with terror and much more

      But something should been adding to this game, martial arts skill

      Headbutt X(Skill): Deal modifiable damage, equal to [Your Strength - Opp Strength] + X

      Piercing X(Skill): Deal X modifiable damage ignore all defense mechanic(opponent buff)

      Guard X (Buff): Next X damage you'll suffer from opponent sword hit will reduced equal to your strength

      Disarm X (Skill): Destroy X of opponent sword dice

      Full Counter X(Buff): Reflect next X damage you'll suffer from opponent sword hit

      Sidekick X(Skill): Deal X modifiable damage, Ignore opponent shield and scarab
      damage will become double if opponent have dodge

      Rush X(Skill): Deal X modifiable damage, then re-roll first opponent dice(have chance to get same dice)

      Taunt X(Skill): Add X sword dice on opponent(Additional)

      Suffocate X(Debuff): Next trigger of opponent skill will halved(damage, heal, buff value)

      Mirror Force X(Skill): Deal X modifiable damage equal to last damage you suffer from opponent
      (Include thorn and frostbite)
      If you read this, hope you will have a great luck when playing the game
      and if you're still reading this, please bless me for some good luck too!

      ..Can't remember last time i got level 3 Ex card without paying Fee'z XD
    • Time for something that standard but very easy and usable


      Blind X [Debuff]
      --Similar to dodge, but applied on opponent as debuff--
      Consume 1 blind each time opponent deal modifiable damage, halve damage dealt


      Immune X [Buff]
      --Another version of purify but kinda better--
      When you take any debuff from opponent skill(not terror or frostbite)
      Consume 1 Immune to negate negative buff and remove it
      This buff also suppose to be Seal too


      Numb X [Skill + Debuff]
      --Sometime backstab is triggering too fast, before opponent will increase strength. so marauder need new tool to deal with it--
      Deal X modifiable damage and give X value of Numb on opponent
      When opponent strength increase, consume Numb charge equal to strength gain amount to negate it\
      Purify will remove all Numb charge with only 1 triggering


      Nightmare X [Skill + Debuff]
      Deal X modifiable damage and cause terror to opponent equal to 10% of X


      Adrenaline X [Skill, which can give both buff and debuff on yourself]
      When active, Gain Adrenaline X [Buff] and Adrenaline X [Debuff]
      --An aggressive and reckless version of berserk, but only work on sword hit--

      Adrenaline X [Debuff]
      Each time you suffer damage from opponent, you will take X unmodified damage. Don't trigger berserk.

      Adrenaline X [Buff]
      Each time you deal damage to opponent by sword hit, deal additional shock damage equal to 3 time of X, this additional damage won't trigger opponent berserk or riposte.
      If you read this, hope you will have a great luck when playing the game
      and if you're still reading this, please bless me for some good luck too!

      ..Can't remember last time i got level 3 Ex card without paying Fee'z XD

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Demon1ce ().