Guild: Zil Warriors
Card Type: Raging Evasive Mimicker
Perfect Rolls: RRYYBB, RRYBBB/RRYYBS/RRYBSS/RRRRYB, RRRRBB, RRRRYY/RRYYSS/RYSSSS
Overview: Wolvos is an elusive beast master who formed an almost symbiotic bond with a menacing dire wolf. Together they ride in battle and maim the opponent with fast, unpredictable maneuvers.
Wolvos doesn't deal damage right away, but rather empowers himself with 100 DMG per blue die. While this skill has no independency, it contributes a lot on the rest of his skillset.
Right afterwards, the wild couple rushes in for a quick series of attacks that leave 2 Dodge stacks per activation behind. Lastly, the dire wolf enrages, to which a powerful Mimic attack from its master follows, thus increasing their Strength right away. This interaction works very welll with Riposte and Critical.
Wolvos has several perfect rolls:
- RRYYBB Double Rainbow: 350x4 + 700x2 = 2800 damage, Dodge 2;
- RRYBBB Altered Double Rainbow 1: 450x4 + 800 = 2600 damage, Dodge 2;
- RRYYBS Altered Double Rainbow 2: 250x4 + 600x2 + 725 = 2925 damage, Dodge 2;
- RRYBSS Altered Double Rainbow 3: 250x4 + 600 + 425 + 575 = 2600 damage, Dodge 2;
- RRRRYB Altered Double Rainbow 4: 250x8 + 600 = 2600 damage, Dodge 4;
- RRRRBB Maim 'n' Slash: 350x8 = 2800 damage, Dodge 4;
- RRRRYY Howls in the Dark 1: 150x8 + 500x2 = 2200 damage, 4 Dodge;
- RRYYSS Howls in the Dark 2: 150x4 + 500x2 + 625 + 925 = 3150 damage, 2 Dodge;
- RYSSSS Howls in the Dark 3: 500 + 325 + 475 + 625 + 775 = 2700 damage.
Wolvos is a peculiar addition to the Zil Pack, as it works well with several beastly partners while providing a different approach thanks to the addition of Mimic.
Ideal partners for Wolvos are: Wild (Zil Riposte), Nard/Gemineye (Zil/Marauder Dodge), Bloodsword/Vaerzar (Marauder/Beast DMG), Fenrath (Beast Berserk).
- High evasive power;
- Huge mimicking potential.
- Potentially vulnerable to Spellbreaker/Mimic;
- Uneven red dice can be detrimental.