Season 76 Winner: κυяoαѕнι

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Season 76 Winner: κυяoαѕнι

Greetings everyone.

Season 76 has recently come to an end, and we got another nailbiter on our hands. Here are the final standings:

1 - (1911 Elo) κυяoαѕнι
      2 - (1878 Elo) WesleySafadinho
      3 - (1875 Elo) DaniNice
      4 - (1848 Elo) Criest
      5 - (1840 Elo) n1co_srg
      6 - (1829 Elo) _PlanB_[Sv]
      7 - (1825 Elo) CamiloPsi
      8 - (1816 Elo) Bot
      9 - (1814 Elo) Abandon All Hope
      10 - (1812 Elo) Flatulenza

The mighty κυяoαѕнι ends once again on top, breaking the 1900 elo mark and ultimately surpassing WesleySafadinho, who also won a deadly stand-off against DaniNice by merely 3 points!
      Congratulations to these incredible veterans and two extra thumbs up for κυяoαѕнι for adding yet another medal on his chest.

Good luck for season 77.
    • Congrats all :)
      It was the first time I cared to try to finish in masters ^^ It was fun.. But it is hard to understand the ranking for me... Sometimes i got downgraded to champion, but the 100th player in masters had much lower elo than mine, yet he remained there... Happened several times this season, it was kinda annoying
      Spread the darkness and embrace the shadows! All hail Artrezil!
      -- Mr. Loyal --
    • mesterL wrote:

Congrats all :)
      It was the first time I cared to try to finish in masters ^^ It was fun.. But it is hard to understand the ranking for me... Sometimes i got downgraded to champion, but the 100th player in masters had much lower elo than mine, yet he remained there... Happened several times this season, it was kinda annoying
      You may only change league once every two hours, and that applies for everyone, so that’s why sometimes you remain in the same league regardless your score.

Congrats Kur :D ashi
    • pacone wrote:

mesterL wrote:

Congrats all :)
      You may only change league once every two hours, and that applies for everyone, so that’s why sometimes you remain in the same league regardless your score.
      I guess so.. but this persisted a lot more than 2 hours... anyways, I'll keep that in mind :) Thanks
      Spread the darkness and embrace the shadows! All hail Artrezil!
      -- Mr. Loyal --