Nyaga

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Guild: Stone Linker
      Race: Human
      Class: Marauder

Card Type: Raging Multi-Hitter

Perfect Rolls: RYBxxx/RYYBxx/RRYBBx, RRRBBB, YYYxxx/YYSSxx/YSSSSx

Overview: Nyaga is a fierce trickster from the Stone Linkers. By channeling her fury into her twin shieldblades, she can unleash a nearly unstoppable fighting power. She spins and slashes multiple times, gradually getting rid of red dice and benefitting from DMG and Rage alike. She then lets loose all of her rage and starts attacking with massive escalation.
      Her Rage Aura passively increases all Rage effects placed by her companions by a whopping 60%, vastly increasing the threat they pose to unprepared opponents.
      Nyaga has several perfect rolls (the "x" can be either Reds or Swords):

- RYBxxx Altered Double Rainbow 1: 3520 damage;
      - RYYBxx Altered Double Rainbow 2: 3370 damage;
      - RRYBBx Altered Double Rainbow 3: 3410 damage;
      - RRRBBB Bladed Massacre: 3450 damage;
      - YYYxxx Final Tantrum 1: 3330 damage;
      - YYSSxx Final Tantrum 2: 4440 damage;
      - YSSSSx Final Tantrum 3: 3950 damage.

Nyaga's sheer power is greatly complemented by the considerable boost provided by her Rage Aura, ultimately turning her into a very valuable asset.
      Ideal partners for Nyaga are: Rage users, Bloodsword/Astria (Marauder/Human DMG), Gemineye (Marauder Dodge).

Pros:
      - High damage output;
      - Great multi-hitting potential;
      - Passively increases the effectiveness of all Rage users.

Cons:
      -Vulnerable to anti-Strength;
      - Exposed to late Mimic/Spellbreaker.
    • Will probably be an amazing stonelinker that can win fights regularly. Very nice rolls and it goes with rage seal really well. 60% is a pretty big aura, granted most rages are small, but still good all around and can be a scary card for sure.
    • ConnorMc18 wrote:

Will probably be an amazing stonelinker that can win fights regularly. Very nice rolls and it goes with rage seal really well. 60% is a pretty big aura, granted most rages are small, but still good all around and can be a scary card for sure.
      I think I'll end up putting +dmg Aura on her, just to give her 3rd roll buff a better chance against a late spellbreak or mimik.
    • zathurian wrote:

Good rage cards are rare. the only ones i see are cards that dont have rage themselves but abuses it very well eg(General Sineid, Killshot X-5, Azalys the Widow ) so i doubt this card see play. especially with thorns/shield stonlinker decks at higher ranks
      Clover does, and melissandre is used in high level sap decks for obvious reasons. Agree that it will suffer to shield comps at high level play but it would definitely be a force against opponents running comps/cards that have no way to deal with it, such as vordak that I've been seeing more of recently.

Haseo wrote:

ConnorMc18 wrote:

Will probably be an amazing stonelinker that can win fights regularly. Very nice rolls and it goes with rage seal really well. 60% is a pretty big aura, granted most rages are small, but still good all around and can be a scary card for sure.
      I think I'll end up putting +dmg Aura on her, just to give her 3rd roll buff a better chance against a late spellbreak or mimik.
      Also a very viable option! The extra 200 damage per RB roll would definitely work to her advantage and ofc it would deal with spellbreaker and mimic like you said. Will be interesting to see how a majority of players decide to seal her although I think dmg would be the better option now that you bring it up :thumbsup:
    • ConnorMc18 wrote:

zathurian wrote:

Good rage cards are rare. the only ones i see are cards that dont have rage themselves but abuses it very well eg(General Sineid, Killshot X-5, Azalys the Widow ) so i doubt this card see play. especially with thorns/shield stonlinker decks at higher ranks
      Clover does, and melissandre is used in high level sap decks for obvious reasons. Agree that it will suffer to shield comps at high level play but it would definitely be a force against opponents running comps/cards that have no way to deal with it, such as vordak that I've been seeing more of recently.

Haseo wrote:

ConnorMc18 wrote:

Also a very viable option! The extra 200 damage per RB roll would definitely work to her advantage and ofc it would deal with spellbreaker and mimic like you said. Will be interesting to see how a majority of players decide to seal her although I think dmg would be the better option now that you bring it up :thumbsup:
      I can see Clover be in shield decks rather rage deck. the support for rage cards is not that much, and sap rage decks are already great even without her.
    • Haseo wrote:

I'll probably try out Melissa, Bella, Bloodsword, Katla, and Nyaga.
      I think that could actually work pretty well if you get good rolls. My only problem with it is too many buffers, although all 3 of them have hard hitting potential and work well with each other's buffs, they're still pretty weak and countered easily. I was thinking more of like Melissandre/Bella/Nyaga and then cards like Nahima Odonata and/or Silikat. Or maybe just take out Bella and use all 3 of them since they don't really need Melissandre's buff to win even unsealed. Or, if you're like me and don't own any of those 3 :P Aleshane and Dandy and Katla could all make a reappearance possibly. Hundawa may even work too as a double rainbow roll with 48/96/144 rage would give him a lot of thorn damage! Either way, this card will be a blast to play with especially if this game ever gets another rage buffer.

Speaking of rage buffers, just remembered Hybrid Anryena. I still get nightmares about Anryena decks :P so it'll be interesting to see if those come back in the meta as well!