Guild: Sap Heart
Card Type: Hyper Duelist
Perfect Rolls: RRRRYY/RRYYYY/RRYYSS/RRRYYS, RRBBSS, RRYYBS/RYYBSS
Overview: Yaz is arguably the most aggressive Hom'chai hero in the game, featuring impressive escalative powers by combining Berserk, rage and Riposte.
His first skill is a pretty high Berserk count, followed by a less consistent, yet very powerful Rage/Hit combo that builds his strength right away. The core of his dual nature is the last skill, a cost-efficient Hit/Riposte combo that can truly make Yaz go the distance.
Yaz has several perfect rolls. Assuming the opponent hits Yaz 4 times pre-swords:
- RRRRYY Fury of the Warhog 1: 1100 + 300x4 = 2300 damage (3000 with 1 Riposte);
- RRYYYY Fury of the Warhog 2: 1100x2 + 300x2 = 2700 damage (3720 with 1 Riposte);
- RRYYSS Fury of the Warhog 3: 1100 + 300x2 + 480 + 590 = 2770 damage (3470 with 1 Riposte);
- RRRYYS Fury of the Warhog 4: 1100 + 300x3 + 590 = 2590 damage (3290 with 1 Riposte);
- RRBBSS Wrath of the Warhog: 300x2 + 950x2 = 2500 damage (3450 with 1 Riposte);
- RRYYBS Altered Double Rainbow 1: 1100 + 300x2 + 880 = 2580 damage (3570 with 1 Riposte);
- RYYBSS Altered Double Rainbow 2: 1100 + 300 + 770 + 880 = 3050 damage (4040 with 1 Riposte).
Yaz is a heap of bloodlust condensed into a single character. Let the forest wrath consume your opponent!
Ideal partners for Yaz are: Moarg (Hom'chai Critical), Kei'zan (Sap Strength).
- Immense escalative powers;
- Utterly devastating against sword users.
- Vulnerable to Spellbreaker;
- Vulnerable to anti-Strength.