Unseen race/class/guild combos

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Unseen race/class/guild combos

1. I was looking through the filters and noticed that certain class and race and guild combos dont exist. Why dont we do some brain storming of some skills that some of these non existant combos would have? For example, what do u guys think a golem priest would do? :D Or a runic legion solarian?
    • Runic legion solarian... sounds to me like an iron fist solarian priest that could have a runic blessing, and a huge smite, or something like that. I'm not familiar with the solarian race, I only know that they're something like Egypt pharaohs: gods amongs living people.

A cool golem priest could be a Kotoba sparring puppet that was imbued with some spiritual power, and now has the ability to train young Kotobas with huge wisdom. Maybe he could have high dodge + shield mechanics, a barrage of tiny smites (kind of the sparring puppet that bring back bad punches throwed by the user) and a heal that symbolizes his auto repairing ability after train. Hard to pass by with his endurance and selfheal, but also with low damage input, as his only attack would be smites.
    • Now that I think about it, do we have any corrupted nehantist animal? It would be nice to see a Noz hound dog fallen into the influence of Nehant, transformed into a horrid spectral dog. He could have a huge terror on his first dice, as some kind of terrifying howl, paired with a chilying barrage of icy bites, and a big drain life bite.

Wait, isn't there a "drop ur ideas"-post over here? I think I'm getting a little bit enthusiastic with all of this xD
    • Looks like u kinda got what u wanted @Kinta! Cool!

Ive been thinking about a Desert Nomad Dias Mage. Please give your feedback and more ideas!

Skills from top to bottom:

Skill 3 Y=heal 300 x R and Scarab 1 if defender.

Skill 2 B=hit 300 x R and Eclipse 1 if attacker.

Skill 1 YB=fireball 600 and resilience 60

Ideal rolls:

RRRRYB= 1800 dmg, heal 1200 res 60, -60 opp. (Scarab 1 or Eclipse 1).

RRRYYY=heal 2700, Scarab 3 if defender.

RRRBBB= 2700 dmg, Eclipse 3 if attacker.

YYYBBB= 1800 dmg, heal 0, res 180, -180 opp. (Scarab 3 or Eclipse 3).

YYYYYY= heal 0, Scarab 6 if defender.

BBBBBB= 0 dmg, Eclipse 6 if attacker.

I wanted to make this card depend on a balance between light and dark. Either extreme isnt advantageous.

The post was edited 6 times, last by Cysilx: To add more details. ().

• Cysilx wrote:

Looks like u kinda got what u wanted @Kinta! Cool!

Ive been thinking about a Desert Nomad Dias Priest. Please give your feedback and more ideas!

Skills from top to bottom:

Skill 3 Y=heal 300 x R and Scarab 1 if defender.

Skill 2 B=hit 300 x R and Eclipse 1 if attacker.

Skill 1 YB=fireball 600 and resilience 50

Ideal rolls:

RRRRYB= 1800 dmg, heal 1200 res 50, -60 opp. (Scarab 1 or Eclipse 1).

RRRYYY=heal 2700, Scarab 3 if defender.

RRRBBB= 2700 dmg, Eclipse 3 if attacker.

YYYBBB= 900 dmg, heal 900, res 150, -180 opp. (Scarab 3 or Eclipse 3).

YYYYYY= heal 1800, Scarab 6 if defender.

BBBBBB= 1800 dmg, Eclipse 6 if attacker.

I wanted to make this card depend on a balance between light and dark. Either extreme isnt advantageous.
      Sound cool, man :o

Is he kind of a renegade dais that looks for redemption on the desert, by wandering alone and fighting against his inner demons? Looks like a nice combo of abilities n//n