An idea for all EX releases(angry thread)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• An idea for all EX releases(angry thread)

Hey guys,
      I awlays find myself playing an ABSURD amount when there’s an EX release because it seems I don’t have any luck getting the fragments for the lv3 card. I’m talking about logging in every 2 and a half hours to use my keys then wait for the same amount and log in again.Yet I never really get the card till the very last moment and I actually missed the 2 last EXs because of how hard it is to get them.
      My solution: add an option where,for example,if you play 6-10 games without getting a fragment you automatically get one in your next chest(if you have a key ofc).
      This way we will still play a lot but this time we will be rewarded for that.
      I think thats the main issue driving people away from the game — the frustration of not getting a cool EX.Sure it made me angry!!!
      I’m really curious for your opinions guys,or maybe if you have some other idea,let me know!!

The post was edited 1 time, last by GuyFromBangBus ().

• Thier is already a great and realistic option available for this problem. If you get at least half or more of the fragments needed for the lvl 3 version then it will be very cheap to buy from the shop. A very small amount of money required or just some feez saved up from league. Don't see any real reason to add on any additional gimmicks to the loot collecting process.
    • You say it cause you’ve never missed an EX :(

Phatkat91 wrote:

Thier is already a great and realistic option available for this problem. If you get at least half or more of the fragments needed for the lvl 3 version then it will be very cheap to buy from the shop. A very small amount of money required or just some feez saved up from league. Don't see any real reason to add on any additional gimmicks to the loot collecting process.
    • I've missed some of them, even on weeks when I've burnt every key I could have, and I don't see a problem, because I only left 1-4 gems to get. That's cheap to get, so in one or two months, I can get them. In fact, when this season ends, I'm gonna finally get Aksenoun, as I used last's month Feez to purchase the buff pack (getting Fe'y <3, that was worth).

So try to get up in league to obtain Feez, and complete the best EXs that you miss (Kaes the Malefic, Aksenoun... not just every EX, like Xin xD) with that rewards. Good luck!
    • Problem is it takes time to see which ones are worth it.

All those multihiters doing 4k+ dmg so easily and no shark with berserk in sight * *

I agree that WHOLE WEEK grinding is a bit over the edge and beyond so I will
      just make effort for those I like and to be honest still didn't see anything better
      for my team composition as I don't like multihiters (needs damage seal and buffer
      and can be countered by almost all meta cards).