Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 84.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Where are the devs?

Kinta - - Bugs & Technical Support

It's been a long time since I don't see Glainbow or Pep over here. Are they on vacations, working on other things?

• That's weird... try logging through here: ccg.eredan-arena.com/ Also, do you have the Android app? Maybe you can join through it.

• If you've linked your account to Facebook, or just have your password (you know, not just being a "Hero973162" guy), you should try to reinstall the app and log in again. If that doesn't work, I suggest you to try logging in using Chrome (or any other explorer) on your pc. At least you'll be able to farm Galmara while the devs fix your problem on the app And please, calm down a bit, those are not manners for requesting help.

• I've been using Leira since she came out, and it was very nice with resil seal, but a little situational. Now, with SK, she's a monster. The only thing that breaks her is huge shock, but the resil-bulwark combo is nuts.

• Deathblade

Kinta - - Card & Patch Discussion

Quote from Annastazia: “I love this card! It's super flexible and can easily maneuver around the opponent's card. What seal do you think would go best with this? ” I think damage is the best seal for her, as she can get huge value from it. Defensive seals doesn't make sense to me, as she just heals if needed with the third ability, so if you're gonna seal her defensively, thorns. But I think that's suboptimal, damage is better.

• New player comin' from the ITCG

Kinta - - New Players' Vault

First of all: welcome, man! It's always nice to see new people :P. Yes, this game has pretty active people, so you'll always have a bunch of people over here, and usually quick answers. Maybe the best advice for a begginer could be this: DON'T MISS THOSE EX. Each friday at midday (at least that's the hour here in Spain) there's a release of a new hero, wich can only be obtainable on chests by that weekend, until monday at midday (again, Spain time): the EX cards. You should try and get that at l…

• I think that, if you're not planning to spend any money on Fee'z, you should not buy those packs. You'll eventually get those cards, and in the meantime, you should be fine just by getting the weekend EX at max, and the other cards you can finish of the "base set". Getting those extra and ultimate packs just accelerates your grinding, but you can fill your collection just with the extra and ultimate packs that you eventually get on chests. Obviously, this is an opinion from a very patient guy wh…

• Aby the Hungry

That's a lot of replies, thanks!

• Aby the Hungry

So do you guys think this guy is worth 200 Feez? Becuse I'm having awful luck and only managed to get him twice, and I'm not gonna be able to get him.

• Servers not responding

Seems like the problem is gone now, let's see if I can catch up with Hundawa xD

• Servers not responding

I wasn't able to enter the game in all the morning... any ideas of when it would be available?

• Dead

Almost the same here: sometimes, I got the finding screen forever, but the majority of the times, it just kicks me to the main screen every time I click on any playmode.

• Dream buffs!

Kinta - - Ideas & Suggestions

I like the idea of the thread. And I would really love to see a buff to Manascale: well rounded utility hero that can't win a match... and also my first EX xD

• Problem looting

Quote from Glainbow: “Do you still have this issue ? Would be nice to have the feedback of other players regarding this. ” I do, but not as often as before (almost never, in fact). I did reinstall de app, and since then, it began to be less common. Now I have the problem just once a day or so, no more than that. I could get Anagram, and only missed one gem for Kup'id.

• Anagram

I'm not sure about her... nowadays, a "high raw damage" champion is one that can do 4k damage just by his own. This one just can get 3'5k with certain roll, and sure she has a little utility with that backstab, has a high shock and nice sinergy with powder, but seems that it's not enough. Maybe it's cool to have a flexible roll, but maybe she should be rewarded a little bit more.

• What happened with thorn?

Looks like a bug makes it work like a hit, cheking +dmg and -dmg. So yeah, basically you can go infinite, if you punch a thorned hero with your also thorned hero... just got 474955 with ma boi Manascale <3.

• Problem looting

Hi, this is something that's been happening to me since Delphea's rework, and I'm having troubles to get the Exs: when the game is over and I get into the loot screen, the game freezes like this: eredan-arena.com/forum/index.p…c7a4e700d3116db8518293a25 And I have to restart the game, loosing that loot. If the match was on ranked play, when I open the game again, I get my deserved rank changes (won or lost), but not the chance of looting. I also don't spend any key. I don't know what to do: I had…

• I don't fully agree with Nemanja with Lafresnaya's seal: she's certainly better with shield, as she can enter attacking and swing for a 1100 just because the seal (that grants 600 additional damage on that shield bash). Its hard to deal that additional amount of damage just with 70 thorn, you'll need to face someone that hits 11 times your thorns, and against that multihitters, Lafresnaya already has that sweet 400 thorn, so it's a but overkill xD Thorns is a good seal when your hero struggles a…

• Seals?

Do you have any of your cards at level 3? I play since before the addition of seals, so I'm not sure if you can have them before that point... You can get seals as chest drops, three of them for each daily login (each one of them of any different color) and as you say, paying. But looks like you have to unlock them, maybe by having a level 3 hero. Oh, and you can get some by climbing to bronze ranking, I don't remember very well wich leagues grant you that seals, but they're all under bronze. Al…

• Hi man, and welcome to the game and forum! First of all, there's a LOT of cards (we hit the 500 just a couple of weeks ago :D), so we have tons of different combinatios when building a team. The most usual thing is to find a mechanic that you enjoy playing, such as heavy/multihitters, hindering demons, shield bashers... and use a buffer that can improve that mechanic (Archmage Artrezil on crit teams, Furagu or Koria on shield teams). The rest of the team should be guys with sinergy with that mec…