Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Centorium Aurius

eoddel - - Card & Patch Discussion

*YAWN*

• Server connection loss

eoddel - - Bugs & Technical Support

I had the same problem a few days ago. I was fighting the AI in Survival (lucky me ) BUT then "Connection lost". I lost 1 heart . Is this game really dying? It has so many potential. I hate Feerik even more now .

• Eludeselle

The evolution art makes no sense at all that's crazy

• Arena Balance Patch

Hom'chai got some love. Nice patch overall. But there's a hero I've been wanting to see released since ancient times of this game. And that's the mighty Ourenos. Every legendary cards from iTCG have been released except this one so I really want to see him make his entrance to Arena if possible. Hope Pep sees this.

• Sloth

This thing is a monster. I have its 3 trophies (50/50 killed) AND it's still undefeated lol. As long as you buff it with +DMG (2 or 3R from Soulchewer), this thing wins from the start with its 1st skill. Its two other skills are JUST bonuses lol. I see why it's named Sloth because it's pretty much a no-brainer card.

• The Juggler

mesterL must be happy as hell right now

• Freiyar

His 2nd skill is bugged. When you roll more than 2B, the skill doesn't do any damage and on top of that the B don't turn into R. Please correct this ASAP.

• Sloth

Now would be a good time to release Guild patches, since there are many old heroes left in the dust (non-EX and some EX). That would make some varieties in the meta right now. Also, a Dragon patch would be nice (even though the Colossus have been patched recently and there are still the Stone Linkers).

• Sun Tsu

Again a Kotoba? First Sen'Ryaku EX and now Sun Tsu. And before Lafresnaya and Koria. C'mon give some love to other guilds!

• Survival 101

eoddel - - Strategy & Deck Building

Perhaps cards DO have a hidden luck stat like a % of rolling each dices

• Koria

Yes, that solution with the crystals and the one for monthly patch as well...

• Sen'Ryaku

"her" actually

• Daily rage seal

eoddel - - Bugs & Technical Support

When you login for the 1st time a day, you'll see the page of daily rewards with the crystals. You see the button "Get your rewards" and just below there are 3 different colors "balls". Those are your seals rewards.

• Similar Games

eoddel - - Off-topic

I tried this game before and it's the exact copy of Eredan Arena with hot chicks. You can still play it on browser but from what I see, it hasn't been updated for 3 years now

• Santa

Very nice buff! She's the nemesis of powder and strength heroes and with a resilience seal coupled with her dodges, she can take some small hits.

• Comet

She's fine with thorn but HOLY DAMN that 3rd skill! Unless you have some dodges, you're pretty much doomed. And that frostbite when she's on offensive . If she's faced with some -dmg, her yellows can come in handy. Overall, she's very solid and I like her

• Ijin Shisei

Glad to see him buffed! He was one of the oldest and weakest EXes that begged for buffs. Good job Feerik

• Unseen race/class/guild combos

eoddel - - Creative Corner

BTW I was looking quickly but your 6Y and 6B should do 0 heal and 0 dmg respectively since there are no R because 300 x 0 = 0 lol

• Salamalek

If I remember well, this guy got modified once before. IMHO there are EX that need more buffing than this guy. If you wanted Zil this Monday, I can give you 2 EX on the spot: Dark (which Dooz recommended in a recent thread) and Ashtra (which I just picked in SV and her dmg is straight under 2K).

• Jubey

Just took a look at his lvl1 art and I gotta say: NICE BUTT XD